All orders received by 4:00 PM EST will be shipped that day via ground shipping. Any order that requires overnight air or two day air shipping must be placed no later than 2:00 PM EST.
- For a period of up to 12 months from the date of purchase. Harvard Battery will inspect, test and replace any authorized return found to be defective.
- A battery pack containing 80% of original capacity, after 12 months of use is considered normal and is not subject to warranty replacement.
- Warranty is voided for the following:
- If the date code label is removed
- If the battery pack has been modified, improperly charged, improperly installed, neglected or misused in any way.
Shipping and Handling
We ship to the United States and Canada.
We do offer overnight or second day shipping at the request of the customer. Any order that requires overnight air or two day air shipping must be placed no later than 2:00 PM EST.
No, the use of replacement aftermarket battery packs will not void your warranty in any way. This has been protected by the following legislation: Magnuson-moss Warranty Improvement Act
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce and Trade Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties 15 Section 2302 states that: No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this subsection may be waived by the commission if:
The warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and The Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.